Answer your medical questions with the source doctors trust.
Thank you for the privilege of providing care for you. We hope that the information on this page will help you understand and prepare for your office visit, as well as assist in giving you a better understanding of your gastrointestinal problems.
An important part of our evaluation is obtaining significant information about you and your medical history. If you are a new patient please see our new patient packet (for Dr. Zachary or Mandi Barnes) and return the New Patient Info Form to our office prior to your appointment. If you have not been seen in our office for more than three years, we also request that you fill out the New Patient Info Form and bring it with you to your appointment.
Understanding Gastrointestinal Topics
Other Helpful Websites
Celiac Disease Resources
Irritable Bowel Syndrome & Other Functional Bowel Disorders
AGA PT Info Handouts
- What Is Barrett’s Esophagus?
- What Is Celiac Disease?
- What Is Cirrhosis?
- What Is Clostridium Difficile (C. Diff)?
- What is a Colonoscopy?
- What is Colorectal Cancer?
- What is CT Colonography?
- What Is Constipation?
- What Is Diverticulitis?
- What Is Dyspepsia?
- What is Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE)?
- What is ERCP?
- What Is an Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)?
- Food Allergy Vs. Food Intolerance
- What Are Gallstones?
- What Is Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)?
- What are Hemorrhoids?
- What is Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)?
- What is Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)?
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)?
- What Is the Low-FODMAP Diet?
- What Is Pancreatitis?
- What Is Peptic Ulcer Disease?
- What is a Small Bowel Capsule Endoscopy?
- What is an Upper GI Endoscopy?
- What Is Obesity?
- Obesity - Causes and Risk Factors
- Conditions Linked to Obesity
- Obesity - Treatment